Boldly Go Philanthropy LLC is committed to protecting your privacy.
This policy is only applicable to the boldlygophilanthropy.com site and sets out how we use and protect your personal information.
Collection of information
Boldly Go Philanthropy may collect, store, and use personal information that you provide to use for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications and/or webinars and/or newsletters.
Boldly Go Philanthropy may also collect, store, and use non-personal data about your visits to and use of this website, including information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
Use of personal data
- process any inquiries submitted by you and other communications initiated by you in relation to your dealings with Boldly Go Philanthropy;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website:
- send you marketing communications regarding Boldly Go Philanthropy products and services;
- comply with statutory and regulatory requirements; and
- achieve the general objectives of Boldly Go Philanthropy.
Boldly Go Philanthropy may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to this website. This can include using a ‘cookie’, a text file sent by a Web server to a Web browser and stored by the browser for record keeping purposes. As a result, it is possible to speed up your future activities at this website and allow Boldly Go Philanthropy to provide you with a personalized browsing experience.
Security of your personal data
Boldly Go Philanthropy takes reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or loss. The information entered on this website is deleted every week. Information gathered on the Boldly Go Philanthropy website contact form is transferred to a secure, online CRM. Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and there is always some element of risk involved in sending personal information online.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. Boldly Go Philanthropy is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide while visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Disclosure of your personal information
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend Boldly Go Philanthropy’ legal rights.
You must have permission from Boldly Go Philanthropy to use the Boldly Go Philanthropy logo. The preferred logo placement is horizontal on a white background. If you require a white logo for a dark background, please contact email@example.com.